The Louroe Electronics TLSP-F Vandal-Resistant 2-Way Speaker with Microphone is designed for correctional facilities or areas of high vandalism. When functioning as part of a Louroe Audio Monitoring System (sold separately), it provides 2-way talk / listen capability between the remote area (jail cells, etc.) and the Louroe Base Station (sold separately).
The unit consists of an electret condenser microphone and a 3” (7.62cm) speaker fitted to a special tone path and mounted to an 11-gauge stainless steel faceplate. The tone path protects the microphone and speaker from vandalism.
The LE-086 Speaker is designed for flush mounting, and is suitable for use in parking structures, municipal buildings, juvenile detention centers, and any other area where vandalism is a concern.
Note! When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of AUDIO MONITORING ON THE PREMISES. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- Designed for flush mounting
- Damage-resistant 11-gauge stainless steel faceplate
- 3" (7.62cm) speaker and microphone are mounted to a special tone path for protection against vandalism
- Tamper-proof mounting hardware secures the faceplate to the back box
- Can be mounted up to 1,000' (304.8m) from the Louroe Base Station (sold separately)
- Made in USA