The 1-Port PCI Express Low-Profile Parallel Adapter Card from StarTech can be installed in a PCIe x1 slot, allowing you to connect EPP/ECP parallel peripherals to any computer. It relies on a native single-chip design (Oxford OXPCIe952) that harnesses the capability of true PCIe, ensuring maximum performance and reliability. This high-performance SPP/EPP/ECP parallel card adds one DB25 parallel port, perfect for connecting printers, scanners, CD-R/RW drives, memory card readers, bar code scanners and more.With the added convenience of plug-and-play capability, installing the parallel adapter card is hassle-free. The card also includes both standard and half-height/low-profile mounting brackets for compatibility with almost any system form factor.
- Native single-chip design makes installation a simple plug-and-play experience
- Packaged with low-profile/half-height bracket attached and includes a full profile bracket to support both standard and small form factor computers
- Supports all parallel modes (SPP/EPP/ECP) for compatibility with your devices
- SPP/EPP/ECP parallel port fully supports existing Centronics interface
- Compliant with PCIe Base Specification 1.1a and PCI Power Management 1.2
- Connects any parallel-based peripheral to your PC, including printers, scanners, CD-R/RWs, Zip drives and memory card readers