The Louroe Electronics TLMC-W 2-Way Call Station is a talk/listen remote call station that contains a microphone, a speaker, and a call button, all within one housing. As a part of the Louroe Sound Activated System, it can activate the Louroe Alarming Base Station (ALA or DG series) by a sound exceeding the threshold level or by pushing the call button. Once activated, a person at the TLMC-W can communicate hands-free with the Louroe Base Station. A selector switch on PC board allows a choice of activation by pushbutton only, or a combination of pushbutton and sound activation. An included LED is illuminated on the front panel of TLMC-W when a call is acknowledged from the Louroe Base Station.
Note: When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of audio monitoring on the premises. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- Omni-directional microphone and 4" (101.6mm) speaker
- Built-in 1" (25.4mm) red call button
- Selector switch for pushbutton activation only, or combination pushbutton and sound activation
- Pushbutton contains a spare SPDT momentary switch for other uses that require a switch closure
- Call acknowledge LED
- May be installed up to 1,000' (304.8m) from Louroe Base Station