The Louroe Electronics TLMC-W 2-Way Call Station is a talk/listen remote call station that contains a microphone, a speaker, and a call button, all within one housing. As a part of the Louroe Sound Activated System, it can activate the Louroe Alarming Base Station (ALA or DG series) by a sound exceeding the threshold level or by pushing the call button. Once activated, a person at the TLMC-W can communicate hands-free with the Louroe Base Station. A selector switch on PC board allows a choice of activation by pushbutton only, or a combination of pushbutton and sound activation. An included LED is illuminated on the front panel of TLMC-W when a call is acknowledged from the Louroe Base Station.
Note! When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, the law requires that the public be given notice of audio monitoring on the premises. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- Omni-directional microphone and 4" (101.6mm) speaker
- Built-in 1" (25.4mm) red call button
- Selector switch for pushbutton activation only, or combination pushbutton and sound activation
- Pushbutton contains a spare SPDT momentary switch for other uses that require a switch closure
- Call acknowledge LED
- May be installed up to 1,000' (304.8m) from Louroe Base Station