The Louroe Electronics TLSP-PB-WS Remote Call Station (Surface-Mount) is designed to activate a Louroe sound activated Base Station and to provide bi-directional communications. Both the microphone and speaker are mounted in a special design tone path for protection from vandalism. The tone path is mounted to the back of a 11 gauge stainless steel face plate. A vandal-resistant flush mount call button is used for activating the Louroe sound activated Base Station (ALA or DG series, sold separately). The call station may be mounted up to 1,000’ (305m) from the Base Station. A 6 x 6 x 4” (15 x 15 x 10cm) backbox is included.
Note! Compatible only with Louroe Model ALA-4TB, ALA-8TB, DG-12II, and DG-25III alarming audio Base Stations.
4 Conductor wire consisting of: 2 conductor shielded, 20 gauge with 22 gauge drain (microphone connection); 2 conductor unshielded, 18 gauge (speaker connection). All in the same jacket.
- 3" (7.6cm) speaker and microphone, internally mounted to a tone path for total protection
- Damage resistant 11 gauge stainless steel faceplate
- Tamper-proof mounting hardware included
- Vandal-resistant pushbutton
- May be mounted up to 1,000' (305m) from Louroe Base Station
- 6 x 6 x 4" (15 x 15 x 10cm) backbox included
- Application: Correctional facilities, parking structures, public access areas, transportation terminals, or any area where vandalism is a concern