The black USB to ExpressCard Adapter from Startech allows ExpressCards to be used with any USB-capable computer, thereby making it suitable for quickly and easily installing Aircards (broadband ExpressCards) or other USB based ExpressCards.
Even if you don't have an ExpressCard slot available on a laptop or desktop PC or Mac, the ExpressCard to USB Adapter allows you to connect the USB-based ExpressCards to the computer through a USB connection.
The ExpressCard to USB Adapter can be swapped back and forth between a notebook and desktop PC or Mac computer, thereby allowing you to install the ExpressCard on either system and eliminating the need to purchase duplicate I/O cards for the desktop computer.
- Plug-and-Play and hot swap support saves time from having to restart your computer
- Support data transfer rates up to 480 Mb/s when used on a USB 2.0 port
- Easy installation, no drivers required
- Suitable for use with broadband modems allowing you to connect to the Web on any computer with a USB port
- Also works with USB Based ExpressCard such as card readers, USB hubs, legacy ports, and more
- RoHS complaint