StarTech's Professional 350 Watt ATX Computer PC Power Supply provides a high-quality and reliable upgrade or replacement option for a variety of Intel or AMD-based ATX desktop computer systems. Compliant with the industry standard ATX specification and using the standard ATX form-factor, this power supply (PSU) can be used as a replacement or upgrade in a variety of popular OEM desktop systems.
Conforming to ATX revision 2.03, this power supply features a 20-pin ATX power connector for support for older, legacy computer systems, as well as some newer, low powered systems with its ATX12V connector. High quality components and a built in 80mm dual ball-bearing cooling fan lend to a durable, heavy duty and reliable power supply.
- Provides a maximum output power of 350 watts
- High flow fan provides efficient cooling for the system and the power supply
- Ball bearing temperature controlled smart fan provides increased reliability, air flow and longer life
- Additional power connectors are provided to connect several drives
- TX3 fan sensor connector allows the fan speed and operation status to be monitored thru the system BIOS
- Compatible with all leading processors including Pentium 4, AMD & Athlon XP
- Premium EMI/RFI power filtration system provides low noise/ripple for super clean and stable power to all system components
- ATX version 2.03 and ATX12V complaint
- Quad Protection Plus: Short Circuit Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Over Load Protection, Over Current Protection, and No Load Operation
- Enclosure is constructed with an attractive shiny nickel plated casing