StarTech's 250 Watt ATX Replacement Computer PC Power Supply offers an upgrade or replacement to a variety of Intel or AMD-based ATX desktop computer systems. Compliant with the industry standard ATX specification and using the standard ATX form-factor, this power supply (PSU) can be used as a replacement in a variety of popular OEM desktop systems.
Conforming to ATX revision 2.03, this power supply features a 20-pin ATX power connector and 6-pin AUX power connector, for support for older, legacy computer systems, as well as some newer, low powered systems with it's ATX12V connector. High quality components and a built in 80mm cooling fan lend to a durable and reliable power supply.
- Maximum output power of 250 watts
- High quality connectors provide minimal resistance and enhanced electric conductivity
- High-Flow fan provides efficient cooling for the system and power supply
- Superior EMI/RFI power filtration system provide low noise/ripple for super clean and stable power to all system components
- Quad Protection Plus: Short Circuit Protection, Over Voltage Protection, Over Load Protection, Over Current Protection, and No Load Operation
- ATX version 2.03 and ATX12V compliant
- Rear power cut-off switch