The HDMI to VGA Video Adapter/Converter with Audio from Startech converts digital HDMI or DVI video signals to analog VGA, taking the input resolution from your device and converting it into an analog signal at the same resolution. It is simple to use, with no complicated settings.
This converter also separates the audio stream from the HDMI signal (HDMI LPCM 2-Channel) and converts it to analog stereo audio that can be used with the VGA display. HDMI-enabled devices can be connected to a VGA monitor with stereo audio separation.
With support for resolutions of up to 1080p, the Video Converter is a suitable solution for connecting video cards (desktop or laptop) or consumer electronics devices such as game consoles or home theater receivers that offer an HDMI output to a VGA display.
- An easy way to convert HDMI to VGA with audio, allowing you to make your existing devices work together
- Supports PC, SD (standard definition), and HD (high definition) resolutions
- Supports VGA and Component (YPbPr) output conversion
- Compliant with HDCP 1.1 and DVI
- Built-in EDID
- Audio video are separated on output
- Converts an HDMI signal from a Blu-Ray player, PS3, or other HDMI-enabled source to work with an analog VGA display
- Converts a DVI or HDMI signal from a desktop or notebook video card to work with an analog VGA display / projector
- Power adapter included
- CE, FC certified
- RoHS compliant
- Free lifetime technical support