The 1-Port CardBus PCMCIA Parallel Adapter Card for Laptops from StarTech allows you to connect parallel devices to a laptop by turning a 32-bit CardBus slot into an IEEE 1284 parallel port. It provides a cost-effective way to bridge the compatibility gap between your laptop and legacy devices. It is a convenient solution for adding a parallel printer or scanner. Simply insert the adapter into an available CardBus (PCMCIA) slot and connect your parallel device to the adapter's EPP/ECP parallel port.
- Broad Windows compatibility for an easy, plug and play installation
- Supports EPP and ECP communication modes for maximum compatibility with your parallel peripherals
- Compatible with 32-bit CardBus (PCMCIA) slots
- Maximum data transfer rate of 1.5 Mb/s
- EPP/ECP parallel port fully supports existing Centronics interface
- Connects any parallel peripherals including printers, scanners, zip drives and other devices