The EOTech HHS II Holographic Sight with 3x Magnifier from L3 is a red dot weapon sight enabling both-eyes-open target acquisition with the added functionality of a 3x magnifier. This configuration of the HHS includes an EXPS2-2 holosight and the G33.STS accessory optic that provides 3x magnification and allows the operator to shift from CQB to mid-range targeting. The compact form factor of the holosight saves valuable rail space and enables the HHS II to be mounted on a wide range of tactical arms.
EOTech's proprietary transmission holography optical system delivers a parallax-free view through the heads up window. This display window is finished on both sides with an anti-reflective lens coating; the 3/16" thick rear window is made of a shatterproof scratch-resistant laminate, and the front window is composed of 1/8" solid glass.
This configuration of the EXPS2 has an illuminated reticle pattern with a 65 MOA circle and two 1 MOA red aiming points. The holosight's illumination system provides the operator with 20 brightness levels to choose from, and it is capable of up to 600 hours (on level 12) of continuous operation on a single CR123 battery. An in-view low-battery indicator and a programmable auto-deactivation function equip the EXPS2 with additional features for preserving battery life.
The G33 magnifier comes with the Switch to Side (STS) quick-release dovetail mount, which allows the shooter to switch to unmagnified viewing simply by pushing the G33 to the side. This magnified optic features an improved 2" eye relief compared to previous EOTech magnifiers, and its tool-less design enables quick azimuth and elevation adjustments by hand. For cowitnessing raised iron sights, the STS mount comes with an optional 7mm riser.
Designed for tactical professionals, the HHS II features the build quality and reliability needed for tactical operation in a wide range weather and lighting conditions. The housings of both the holosight and the magnifier are o-ring sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance. Additionally, the holosight features an integrated quick-release Picatinny/Weaver mount and is capable of 2 MOA return to zero consistency. The combination of parallax-free optics, user-friendly handling, and rugged construction make the HHS II a full-featured aiming system for close to mid-range engagements.
Note! This item must be exported from the USA in accordance with Export Administration Regulations - ECCN 0A987. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. In accordance with U.S. law (Title 15 CFR part 746 and Supplement No. 1 to Part 774; and Title 31 CFR) - the L-3 EOTech XPS2-0 HWS is controlled under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.
- EOTech EXPS2-2 Red Dot Sight
- 1x magnification, 1.2x0.85" display window
- Unlimited eye relief
- Parallax free illuminated reticle
- Transmission holography heads up reticle display
- 20-level adjustable reticle brightness with scrolling function
- Reticle pattern: 65 MOA red circle with dual 1 MOA red aiming points
- 1/8" solid glass front window, 3/16" shatter-resistant rear window
- Anti-glare coated window surfaces
- 1/2 MOA impact point correction
- ±40 MOA adjustment range
- Return to zero within 2 MOA
- Integrated quick-release Picatinny / Weaver mount
- EOTech G33.STS Magnifier
- 3x magnification
- 2.2" eye relief
- 7.3° angle of view
- Tool free azimuth and elevation adjustments
- Included 7mm riser enables cowitnessing with raised iron sights
- STS dovetail mount enables quick switching to unmagnified view
- Construction Details
- O-ring sealed fogproof housing, submersible to 33 ft
- -40 to 160°F operating temperature range
- Non-reflective matte black finish
- Aluminum hood assembly
- 23 oz combined weight