The EOTech XPS2-Z Zombie Stopper Holographic Sight from L3 is a parallax-free red dot weapon sight enabling both-eyes-open target acquisition in a variety of shooting conditions. This configuration of the XPS2 has a biohazard reticle, useful for CQB with the undead. The holosight's compact form factor saves valuable rail space and enables the XPS2 to be mounted on a wide range of tactical arms.
EOTech's proprietary transmission holography optical system delivers a parallax-free view through the heads up window. This display window is finished on both sides with an anti-reflective lens coating; the 3/16" thick rear window is made of a shatterproof scratch-resistant laminate, and the front window is composed of 1/8" solid glass.
This configuration of the XPS2 has an illuminated zombie stopper reticle, which is a 1 MOA red aiming point centered within a biohazard pattern. The holosight's illumination system provides the operator with 20 brightness levels to choose from, and it is capable of up to 600 hours (on level 12) of continuous operation on a single CR123 battery. An in-view low-battery indicator and a programmable auto-deactivation function equip the XPS2 with additional features for preserving battery life.
Designed for tactical professionals, the XPS2 features the build quality and reliability needed for tactical operation in a wide range weather and lighting conditions. The housing is made of a lightweight aluminum alloy and o-ring sealed for fogproof and waterproof performance. Additionally, the holosight's integrated quick-release Picatinny/Weaver mount and is capable of 2 MOA return to zero consistency. The combination of parallax-free optics, user-friendly handling, and rugged construction make the XPS2 a full-featured aiming system for close-range engagements — and of course, zombie hunting.
Note! This item must be exported from the USA in accordance with Export Administration Regulations - ECCN 0A987. Diversion contrary to U.S. law is prohibited. In accordance with U.S. law (Title 15 CFR part 746 and Supplement No. 1 to Part 774; and Title 31 CFR) - the L-3 EOTech XPS2-0 HWS is controlled under U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and may not be exported without proper authorization by the U.S. Department of State.
- Optical Performance
- 1x magnification, 1.2x0.85" display window
- Unlimited eye relief, parallax-free illuminated reticle
- Transmission holography heads up reticle display
- Anti-glare coated window surfaces
- Biohazard reticle with 1 MOA aiming point
- Use and Handling
- 1/2 MOA impact point correction
- ±40 MOA adjustment range
- 20-level adjustable reticle brightness with scrolling function
- Programmable auto-deactivation time
- Low-battery indicator
- Return to zero within 2 MOA
- Integrated quick-release Picatinny / Weaver mount
- Construction Details
- O-ring sealed fogproof housing, submersible to 10 ft
- -40 to 150°F operating temperature range
- 1/8" solid glass front window
- 3/16" shatter-resistant rear window
- Aluminum hood assembly
- Non-reflective matte black finish
- Engraved Zombie Stopper skull logo
- 8 oz weight