The DisplayPort Male to Male Cable with Latches (15') from StarTech supports a maximum bandwidth of 10.8 Gbps and is capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI or dual-link DVI. The cable also supports next generation multimedia applications with a maximum resolution capability of up to WQXGA (2560 × 1600). Each cable features small, USB-sized latching connectors with support for two-way display connectivity and optional audio support. The cable includes aluminum and mylar shielding to help eliminate EMI and RFI interference and maintain signal integrity without any degradation of quality. This cable is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensuring that digitally protected content is displayed accurately on the connected display.
- Supports DPCP (DisplayPort Content Protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- Connects a DisplayPort display to a PC or alternative DisplayPort source
- Molded latching connectors with strain relief secure cable against accidental disconnection
- DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to 8 channels) in the same cable as video
- Provides a clear digital audio and video signal
- Designed and manufactured to DisplayPort standards