The Joy Factory Charis Wheelchair Mount for iPad 4th / 3rd / 2nd Gen is a tablet mount designed for users with special needs. With this wheelchair mount users can use assistive technology without having to hold up their device. Those who use the tablet for long periods of time can now do so with limited fatigue and better posture. Designed from suggestions of wheelchair users, the double-armed design of this mount adjusts to a wide variety of angles and can fold away when not in use. Moreover, it comes with access to the Joy Care Plan, a value-added service for users with special needs. The Care Plan members are offered priority access to customer support, free mount customization, an extended limited 2-year warranty, and the chance to offer input for future Charis mount designs. Registration required for accessing this plan.
- Lightweight Strength
- This Charis Wheelchair Mount is built of carbon fiber arms, which are very lightweight yet strong. The combination of carbon fiber with carefully designed joints makes it both easy to maneuver and sturdy to use.
- Spherical Joints
- This MagConnect mount comes equipped with spherical joints for customization. The included MagConnect iPad holder can be swiveled 360° for easy transition from portrait to landscape mode without removing it from the mount. The sturdy carbon fiber arms can also be adjusted into numerous configurations providing you with the necessary angle every time.
- Magnetic Personality
- The MagConnect locking mechanism is quite simple to use. First, the iPad is secured into a hard-shell case equipped with a powerful magnet. When the case is attached to a compatible product, another magnet instantly interlocks your MagConnect shell with a receiver, while a precision screw tightens for a secure fit.
- Beautiful On and Off its Pedestal
- When your iPad is not mounted, you can carry it in style. The MagConnect hard-shell case is textured for a stunning look and feel and comes complete with a low-profile cap to cover the magnetic connector. The included case is designed to work seamlessly with the Apple Smart Cover. It can also be paired with the Joy Factory's Folio360 III iPad case (sold separately) for good protection.