The Louroe Electronics AOP-XD Bi-Directional Audio Transceiver is a companion unit to the Louroe AOP-SP series speakerphones. It powers up the speakerphone, receives the audio signal from the speakerphone, and drives it into the receiving device (DVR, PC soundcard, IP network cameras with audio, and video servers with audio). It also receives audio from the output of the receiving device and amplifies the signal for output through the speaker portion of the AOP-SP speakerphone. The AOP-XD Transceiver contains adjustable audio level controls for the speakerphone’s microphone input and speaker output. It contains RCA input and output jacks.
- Provides power to Louroe speakerphones
- Level control for listen and talkback
- Matching terminal blocks for connection between AOP-XD and Louroe speakerphones (AOP-SP Series)
- Contains RCA outputs / inputs for connection with DVR, IP network cameras, video server, etc.
- Applications: For interfacing bi-directional audio with a DVR, IP Network Camera, and Video Server
- Made in USA