The black Startech VGA2HDMIPRO VGA to HDMI Audio Video Converter with Scaler takes an analog VGA video signal and converts it to a digital HDMI or DVI-D output. The device has a built-in scaler that will allow you to adjust the output signal to a resolution that is compatible with your HDMI (or DVI) enabled display. In addition to the video conversion, the device also features a 3.5mm and Toslink audio connection. They provide the option to output the accompanying audio combined into the HDMI output, or through a separate Toslink cable to your television or home theater receiver. This converter is an apt solution for bridging your analog technology with a DVI or HDMI-enabled device while maintaining high-quality video and audio performance (up to 1920 x 1200 / 1080p).
The VGA to HDMI converter/scaler features an automatic native resolution detection feature that makes it easy to setup and ensures broad display compatibility. Also, it serves as a convenient on-screen display menu, offering access to several selectable output resolutions and image adjustments giving you full control of your multimedia output.
- Easy to use converter with built-in scaler to help ensure compatibility with most displays
- Allows you to convert analog audio/video to digital format avoiding costly upgrades
- Supports input resolutions up to 1080p (HDTV) and 1920 x 1200 (PC)
- Supports input of analog audio or digital audio
- HDCP 1.1 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Automatically detects native resolution of the connected display
- Audio capability
- Supports wide screen displays
- Lifetime free technical support
- A simple solution for watching content stored on your computer, on your HDTV display
- Capture the audience’s attention at trade shows and retail environments with HD content
- Present information in the clearest possible way in professional presentations or lectures
- Convert analog video and audio to digital HDMI content