The Louroe Electronics DCS-1 Remote Call Station comes with a call or panic button and an electret condenser microphone mounted to a single gang stainless steel face plate that fits into a standard single gang electrical box sold separately. The base station can be activated either by pushing the call button (containing a 3kHz oscillator) or by sound activation picked up by the microphone when it exceeds the threshold level set at the base station. The microphone allows the security personnel to monitor audio at the remote area. Moreover, it easily fits a standard single gang housing sold separately for flush or surface mounting. This unit is compatible solely with ALA-4/8 and DG-12II/DG-25III alarming base stations.
Note! The DCS-1 Remote Call Station is intended for use with only the Louroe sound activated base stations (ALA and DG series). When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, it is legally mandatory to give a public notice regarding the audio monitoring on the premises. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- Contains a 3kHz oscillator and a microphone to trigger the base station
- 3kHz oscillator for pushbutton activation
- Stainless steel faceplate
- Fits in a standard single gang electrical box for flush or surface mounting
- Suitable in parking structures, secured walkways, stairwells, elevator cabs, elevator lobbies, and detention centers
- Made in USA