The silver 16-Port High-Resolution VGA Video Splitter - 400 MHz from StarTech offers a practical solution for high-resolution multi-screen presentations, allowing a VGA video signal to be broadcasted from a computer to up to 16 VGA monitors simultaneously.This VGA splitter is ideal for classrooms, tradeshows, in-store displays or any application where high-quality video on multiple monitors is required. It supports displays with up to 400 MHz of video bandwidth and high-resolution applications up to 2048 x 1536. To ensure high-quality VGA video even at longer distances, it features a built-in booster circuit that allows monitors to be located up to 210' away from the host system. Designed for simplicity and convenience, the VGA splitter offers easy plug-and-play installation. It is the perfect hardware solution that requires no software and saves both time and hassle. The splitter lets you get the most out of your video content with quality construction you can depend on.
- Compatible with VGA, SVGA and Multisync monitors
- Supports DDC, DDC2 & DDC2B (on Video Out port 1)
- 400 MHz bandwidth provides brilliant 2048 x 1536 resolution
- Daisy chainable for almost unlimited expansion
- Maintains signal strength for crisp and sharp imaging
- Doubles as a signal amplifier, boosting display range by up to 210' (65m)