The Louroe Electronics DCSM-12V Remote Call Station comes with a 1” (2.54cm) red call button and a built-in microphone mounted to a 2-gang stainless steel face plate. When this duress button is pressed, a switch closure activates the Louroe Alarming Base Station, thus identifying the zone. A built-in electret condenser microphone lets you monitor 1-way audio at the remote area after the unit has been activated.
A relay contact (from the base station) activates a camera or other annunciation for each zone. You can easily listen to the audio by pressing the zone switch. The DCSM-12V Remote Call Station offers compatibility with the Louroe Alarming Base Stations AP-4CS, AP-8CS, and AP-12CS, as well as with the Louroe AVS-4A and AVS-8A Alarming Audio-Follow Video Switchers. Moreover, it easily fits a separately sold standard two-gang electrical box for flush or surface mounting.
The DCSM-12V Remote Call Station is intended for use with only the Louroe Push Button Activated base stations (Models AP-4CS, AP-8CS, and AP-12CS). It provides 1-way listen at the base station. There is no talkback. If a 2-way audio is required, then the TLMC-12V Remote Call Station model should be requested.
When this equipment is used as part of an audio monitoring system, it is legally mandatory to give a public notice regarding the audio monitoring on the premises. A decal notice is included with each microphone shipped.
- Red 1" (2.54cm) call button for activating the Louroe Alarming Base Station
- Built-in electret condenser microphone for audio monitoring
- Can interface with Louroe Alarming Base Stations AP-4CS, AP-8CS, or AP-12CS
- Stainless steel face plate (2-gang size)
- Fits in a standard 2-gang electrical box for flush or surface mounting (sold separately)
- Suitable in parking structures, secured walkways, stairwells, elevator cabs, elevator lobbies, correctional facilities, and detention centers
- Made from stainless steel
- Made in the US