The TP-Link TL-PA2010KIT AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit includes two TL-PA2010 Powerline Ethernet Adapters and a RJ45 Ethernet Cable. This powerline adapter takes advantage of your home's existing electrical wires to transfer data, while simultaneously transferring traditional power. Additionally, you can simply plug the adapter into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure without the need of additional wiring. With its miniature, ultra-compact housing design, you can plug this adapter anywhere in your home.
With its 1.12” (28.5mm) thickness and elegant white shell, this adapter blends completely in front of any power outlet. Moreover, with advanced HomePlug AV technology, this adapter offers you stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200 Mb/s on a line length of up to 984.3’ (300m). Built-in powerful AES encryption makes the TL-PA2010KIT AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices, from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
This new-generation Powerline Adapter with its Power-Saving Mode consumes less power compared to previous Powerline Adapters. Furthermore, when there is no data transmission or reception for a certain period of time, the adapter automatically switches from its regular Working Mode to Power-Saving Mode and reduces its energy consumption by up to 75% (Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environmental factors).
By pushing the Pair button on the adapter, you can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection. Simply plug the adapter into the power outlet, connect the device via the network cable to the adapter, and press the encryption buttons. (Powerline adapters must be deployed in set of 2 or more).
- HomePlug AV standard compliant
- High-speed data transfer rate of up to 200 Mb/s
- Miniature design
- Blends discreetly in front of any power outlet
- No new wires required, utilizes existing electrical wiring
- Up to 984.3' (300.0m) range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug-and-Play, no new wires or configuration required
- Patented power-saving mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 75%
- 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe by simply pressing a button on the paired devices
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming
- CE, FCC, and RoHS certified