The TD-W8970 Wireless N Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem / Router from TP-Link is the only device needed to set up and configure your network with an integrated ADSL2+ modem, four Gigabit Ethernet ports, and 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connectivity. As a result, you virtually eliminate the need for any additional hardware to set up and configure your own network.
The four integrated Gigabit Ethernet ports provide stable, wired Gigabit speed data connections while the 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi connections are supported by three omni-directional, detachable, reverse SMA 5dBi antennas for an expansive high speed wireless network. Along with the four integrated Ethernet ports, the TD-8970 also comes equipped with one RJ11 port and two USB 2.0 ports making is simple to attach USB devices such as external hard drive, USB thumb drives, USB printers and more.
This all-in-one modem and router also comes packed with a variety of network features including parental controls, traffic shaping protocols, dynamic host configuration protocol, network address translation, PVC/Ethernet port grouping, static routing, RIP v1/v2, DNS relay, and DDNS for complete control over nearly every aspect of your network. Once configured, you can secure your network with 64/128 bit WEP/WPA/WPA2/ WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards, NAT and SPI firewalls and MAC/IP/and URL filtering.
Please note router comes equipped with RJ-11 input rather than RJ-45 WAN port and is designed for use with a standard DSL connection
- All-in-one Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- All Gigabit ports ensure ultimate transfer speeds
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps make it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications
- Two USB 2.0 ports support Storage Sharing (Samba or FTP), Media Server, Print Server, and multi accounts
- Supports IPv6 to future-proof your network
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- IP based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices connected to the modem router
- Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
- Easily encrypt the network with the one-touch WPA wireless security encryption button
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick, easy installation
- Interface Grouping binds specific LAN ports with PVCs for an enhanced IPTV experience