The PageFlip Lite from PageFlip is a mechanical problem solver for musicians reading from a printed score, or for anyone needing to turn the pages of book hands-free. Instead of having to stop playing to turn a page, a press of a wireless pedal creates a 100% accurate page turn, backward or forwards.
Up to 10 sheets of a book (20 pages) can be set up within a minute. Additionally, the pedal communicates over a range of 50 feet (15 meters) for remote operation by a second person. Up to 32 units can function within the same room without interference.
The page turner can be placed directly on a piano, music stand, kitchen counter, exercise equipment, or on the bed for convenient hands-free reading. For standalone functioning, a collapsible stand is supplied. Operation of the unit can also be achieved using two front-panel switches
- Simply attach a bound book to the PageFlip Lite book clamp, snap the book clamp to the casing, turn the power on, and begin reading
- Set up 10 sheets of a book in under a minute for uninterrupted hands-free reading of 20 pages
- Press either end of the wireless pedal to turn a page forwards or backward - no need to stop playing a musical instrument
- Turns one page at a time with 100% accuracy
- Clamp firmly attaches to the opened book to restrain pages from inadvertently turning back, particularly useful for new books with stiff spines that refuse to stay open freely
- Collapsible support stand allows the page turner to sit on a table while supporting a large book at various tilt angles (stand not necessary for use on a music stand or keyboard where a book rest is already available)
- Pedal range is 50 feet (15 meters) allowing a second person to operate the device remotely
- Up to 32 pedals can be operated in the same room without interference
- Automatically turns off 30 minutes after last operation
- Small, light, portable and operates on AC power or four AA batteries (batteries not included)