The MVH500AH Fluid Head & 755XB Tripod with Carrying Bag from Manfrotto includes a flat base fluid video head, a flat base 2-stage tripod, and a a black and red over-the-shoulder carrying bag. The bag is padded, has a zipper running along its full length, and fits the tripod and head.
The head features a wider than standard platform to provide better support for DSLRs. The maximum load capacity is 11 lb. A 500PLONG quick release plate is included, and a side lock system on the head allows the plate to efficiently attach and click in from above, instead of aligning and sliding in from one end. Fluid cartridges on both the pan and tilt axes provide resistance for smooth, controlled pan and tilt. The tilt range is -70° / +90° and the pan rotation is 360°. The spring-loaded counterbalance is preset at 5.3 lb. The camera plate has both 1/4" and 3/8" camera screws, and the head has a 3/8" tripod mounting thread and a 3/8" thread on the side for attaching accessories, such as a video monitor.
The tripod features aluminum legs that extend in two stages from 16.3 to 55.1" at the release of flip-lever lock clamps. Additionally, a center-column is adjustable to extend the maximum height to 65". The center-column can also be removed entirely and used handheld with a camera still attached.
- Flat Base Fluid Video Head
- Wide platform ideal for DSLRs
- 11 lb load capacity
- Side lock system allows the included camera plate to attach from above
- Fluid cartridges provide resistance for smooth pan and tilt
- -70° / +90° tilt range
- 360° pan rotation
- Spring-loaded counterbalance preset at 5.3 lb
- 3/8" thread on the side for attaching accessories
- Flat Base 2-Stage Tripod
- Extends in two stages from 18.3 to 54.7"
- Aluminum leg tubes
- Vertically adjustable and completely removable center-column
- 65" maximum height with the center-column raised
- Over-the-Shoulder Carrying Bag
- Fits the tripod and head
- A zipper runs across the full length
- Red and black