The ATIV One 7 Multi-Touch 23.6" All-in-One Desktop Computer from Samsung features a slim enclosure with a stylish design. Its unique bipedal stand allows the ATIV One 7 to stay stable on your desk. It also allows you to adjust the viewing angle so you can get the optimal visual experience.
The 23.6" widescreen LED-backlit display of the ATIV One 7 is actually a capacitive touchscreen with 10-point touch support. The touchscreen allows you to take full advantage of Windows 8 by utilizing the integrated multi-touch gestures. The screen itself has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 2500. The screen also has a glossy finish, which displays more vibrant color than a matte screen. The ATIV One 7 has an HDMI-out port for outputting Full HD 1080p content to an external display, such as an HDTV, as well as an HDMI-in port so you can use the ATIV One 7 as a monitor.
The system is powered by a dual-core 2.9GHz Intel Core i5-3470T processor. It also has 6GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM, a 1TB 5400rpm hard drive, a SuperMulti DVD burner, a multi-format media card reader, 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 technology, an integrated webcam and microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers. A wireless keyboard and a wireless optical mouse are included with the ATIV One 7.
Windows 8 (64-bit) is the installed operating system. Windows 8 replaces the traditional Start menu with a redesigned Start screen. The Start screen features tiles, which provide notifications in real-time. Windows 8 also focuses more on cloud storage as well as apps, which can be downloaded from the Windows Store. Windows 8 provides a unique user experience that differs from previous versions of Windows.
The Samsung ATIV One 7
- Dual-Core Intel Core i5 Performance
- The ATIV One 7 houses an Intel Core i5-3470T processor. Its dual cores can reach a stock speed of 2.9GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 3.6GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated 3MB L3 cache, 6GB of 1600MHz DDR3 RAM and Intel Hyper-Threading technology, you'll be able to multitask between applications quickly and efficiently
- 23.6" Capacitive Touchscreen
- The 23.6" widescreen LED-backlit display of the ATIV One 7 is a capacitive touchscreen with 10-point touch support. The touchscreen allows you to take full advantage of Windows 8 by utilizing the integrated multi-touch gestures. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 2500. The native resolution allows the ATIV One 7 to play Full HD 1080p content natively. The screen also has a glossy finish, which displays vibrant color. The ATIV One 7 has an HDMI-out port for outputting Full HD 1080p content to an external display, such as an HDTV, as well as an HDMI-in port so you can use the ATIV One 7 as a monitor
- Stay Connected
- For fast and stable Internet access, you can opt to use the Ethernet RJ-45 LAN jack for a wired connection. The ATIV One 7 utilizes 802.11a/b/g/n Wi-Fi so you'll be able to connect to wireless networks with ease. Bluetooth 4.0 technology is also included, which allows you to connect wirelessly to Bluetooth-enabled peripherals and accessories
- The Redesigned Start Screen
- Windows 8 introduces a new Start screen, which has all the information you need in one place. The traditional Windows desktop screen has been replaced with a tablet style design featuring tiles. Tiles are customizable as well as update in real time. News, weather forecasts, sports, contacts, apps and more are available for you to use. It's all right there on the Start screen. If you prefer the traditional Start screen of Windows 7, you have the option to switch to it
- Seamless Integration of Multi-Touch Gestures
- Windows 8 supports multi-touch gestures. Now, you can use your keyboard, mouse or the touchpad using simple gestures. Whether you're browsing apps, reading a book or typing on the go with touch, you'll be able to seamlessly switch between all three interactive components. With the touchpad, Windows 8 allows you to use multi-touch gestures, such as swipe, drag, tap, slide, pinch-to-zoom and more
- To the Cloud
- With Windows 8, when signed in using your Microsoft account, you'll have instant access to your personal Start screen, themes, language preferences, browsing history and browser favorites. You can also connect to services such as Microsoft Outlook, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and more
- Windows Store
- In the Windows Store, you can search for or browse thousands of apps. Choose from the featured apps or grab one of the most frequently downloaded apps to see what all the hype is all about. You can also see how other people rate apps. For certain apps, you can try it out before you buy it so you can make sure you absolutely want an app before you spend your hard-earned money on it