The Zoom G3X Guitar Effects and Amp Simulator comes with the three stomp box style panels to let you use and edit up to six models of effects and amps at the same time. Using the scroll function, you can put the effect you want to adjust on one of the large screens in an instant. Since each effect unit has three knobs, not only is sound creation easy, reordering effects is also simple.nbsp;
The trio of stomp box style panels allows you to sculpt sounds intuitively using their footswitches and knobs to control the effects shown on their large displays. The scroll function makes it easy to edit any of the up to six simultaneous effects. In addition, other advantages include automatic saving of effect parameter changes and the freedom to easily rearrange the effects as you like in the chain.
- A total of 22 amp models deliver realistic harmonics. Each amp has its own cabinet modeling, so even the sonic characteristics that vary depending on physical traits such as the number of speakers and cabinet materials have been re-created. By combining amplifiers and cabinets from different makers, unique amp sounds can be created.
- With the vintage wah-wah modeling, you can use an expression pedal to get that classic sound. The auto assign function means the pedal is ready to use as soon as you choose an appropriate effect and you can start playing without any hassle. Moreover, in addition to pitch-shifting, volume control and other traditional pedal effects, parameters such as the gain of drive effects, the rate of modulation effects and the mix level of delay and reverb effects can also be controlled in real time as you play guitar.
- Sigmoid curve clipper re-creates the smooth clipping of a tube amp's waveform. With its tube distortion, the G3X can simulate amplifier sounds, including clean, crunch and full-gain drive tones that are authentic to the original models while maintaining the nuances of picking and strumming techniques.
- Includes 94 diverse types of stompbox presets, including some of the world's most popular guitar pedals. Up to six effects can be used in any combination. Wide range of effects includes distortion, compression, modulation, delay and reverb. The HD Reverb uses DSP power to produce a rich resonance.
- ZFX-IV DSP effects processor delivers enhanced sound, function, and operability. By using 32-bit floating-point processing, G3X possesses realistic amplifier sounds.
- Looper capabilities include 40 seconds of phrase recording and overdubbing. The "sound-on-sound" function allows you to layer guitar sounds as many times as you want in real time. Looped sounds can be utilized as simple backing tracks or create a "full band" feel with the built-in drum machine and DSP effects for a live solo. 1
- Audio interface lets you record directly to your computer via USB. All of your sound settings used during rehearsals or live performances can be recorded to your favorite DAW such as the included Steinberg Sequel LE recording software. The pedal's direct monitoring capability eliminates any latency problems, assuring realistic studio conditions and hassle-free operation.
- 40 different rhythm patterns to choose from, including 4-, 8- and 16-beat, shuffle and many others. The tap key also makes it easy to directly set the tempo and start a jam session.
- Select from over 100 built-in DSP effects to create your own sounds. The G3X includes compression and wah pedals, chorus effects with stunning depth, and resonant reverbs. Also includes dynamic flangers, tremolos, harmonized pitch shifters, multi-tap delays, reverse delays and much more. Up to 100 of your original creations can be easily stored.
- With the built-in XLR output, DI boxes are completely eliminated and directly connect the unit to any mixing console and maintain a balanced, high quality signal. In addition, a convenient Pre/Post switch can direct an effected sound to the main outputs while passing the guitar signal directly to the XLR output without the help of an A/D converter.
- Different output modes allow you to optimize tones based upon connection with your personal rig. In addition to modes for the front inputs of combo and stack amps, G3X can be used as a preamp when connected to a power amp input. By selecting the direct mode with a line connection, you can achieve a realistic guitar sound that is optimal for live use and recording.
- G3X can be used in combination with traditional stompboxes. By adding a G3X to your pedalboard, you will decrease the size and complexity of your setup, while expanding your system's effects and modeling capabilities.
- Tuner function offers smooth, real-time response with precise guitar tuning accuracy. Whether you're in the middle of a performance or practicing alone in your room, simply hold down the pedal's center footswitch to start getting your strings back on pitch. In addition, G3X's LCD displays and LED indicators make the feature easy to use on a dark stage, where you can also mute the output for seamless tuning.
- G3X can operate on three different power sources: AC adapter (included), batteries (sold separately) or USB bus power when plugged into your computer. Four AA/LR6 alkaline batteries (sold separately) provide over six hours of continuous playing. Whether on stage or in the studio, G3X gives you reliable power options.
- With the 1ms patch change speed you can change from rhythm playing to a solo in an instant by simply pushing the switch
- Signal-to-noise ratio of 120dB and noise floor of -100dBm virtually eliminates background noise. The ZNR noise reduction removes feedback and other unwanted sounds, providing you with beautiful tones and natural release.
- Edit&Share software, which is available as a free download for the G3X, allows you to create, edit and save your personalized amp and effect settings on your computer. Use its amp/effect sorting feature to easily locate your sounds and drag-and-drop options to rearrange patches for editing purposes. With Edit&Share, you can download the latest patches online, as well as share your patches with others.