The Telemetrics CP-ITV4-C inTELEgent Camera Control Panel is an RS-232 serial desktop control panel designed to control Canon PTZ Camera models VC-C4, VC-C50, VC-C50i, and VC-C50iR.
The intelligent proportional rate joystick provides smooth, simultaneous control of pan, tilt, and zoom. The joystick speed sensitivity for pan / tilt movement is adjusted automatically based on the zoom position. Switches are provided to control focus and iris of each camera lens. With 6 stored presets, pan, tilt, zoom, and focus positions for up to 4 cameras can be recalled by selecting the switches provided.
In addition, user adjustable joystick speeds provide fine control of the pan and tilt. Interacting local and remote control panels, interconnected via RS-232, can control the cameras at either location by selecting the front panel local / remote switch. RS- 232 addressable external video switchers are also controllable when you are operating the camera select buttons. The pan/tilt video cameras may be connected using daisy chain wiring or home run wiring.
- Four pan / tilt camera select switches
- Lens focus on far / near objects
- Six preset shot switches
- Lens focus auto / manual local / remote select 1
- Lens iris bright / dark
- Proportional joystick for control of pan, tilt, and zoom
- Video switcher 2
- Automatically adjusted joystick speed sensitivity for pan / tilt movement
- Joystick speed up/down (using CVG-SW61CS Kramer 6 x 1 Switcher)