The CVR640 Digital Video Recorder from Sightmark is a compact recording device designed for rail-mounted imaging platforms. This digital recorder has a built-in Weaver mount that allows the CVR640 to be used in conjunction with a night vision device, thermal imager, or other device with an analog video output. An included Weaver rail allows the unit to integrate with accessories like an infrared illuminator or laser designator.
An analog-to-digital converter gives the CVR640 the ability to transfer recorded video directly to a PC via its USB port. The digital recorder has a 3.5mm analog video input jack and an SD card slot that accepts cards up to 4GB. Using a 1GB card, the CVR640 will capture up to 40 minutes of 800x600 25fps video. The recorder weighs only 3.5 oz with batteries, and LED-illuminated indicators atop the housing provide status of On/Off, Recording, Low-Battery, Full Memory Card.
- Records 800x600 video at 25fps; NTSC and PAL compatible
- SD card slot with 4GB maximum card capacity
- Capable of up to six hours of continuous recording using three AAA batteries
- Analog video input and USB-mini output
- Compatible with Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Integrated Weaver mount for quick rail attachment
- Status indicator lights: On/Off, Recording, Low-Battery, Full Memory Card