The ViewSonic Pro8600 XGA DLP Projector is a high-performance unit designed to support up to 120Hz frame rate through the 3D DLP Sync. The DLP is able to project two images on the screen at one time to create the 3D image viewed through the active glasses (not included). In addition to the two images on the screen, the DLP chip also sends similar data to the glasses in-between each frame of video.
The specs include 6000 lumens of brightness, enough to meet most ambient light challenges. In fact, you can leave the lights on during presentations to take notes. XGA (1024 x 768) resolution is backed with a dynamic contrast ratio of 15,000:1, to deliver all-digital clarity. BrilliantColor's 5-segment color (RGBWY) wheel provides greater color accuracy than standard DLP projectors with a 4-segment color wheel. The result is greater sharpness, brightness and contrast in lifelike images with remarkable depth.
The digital keystone adjustment feature takes the guess work out of adjusting your image and reduces set-up time, while the Pro8600's HDMI allows a one-cable connection to your digital sources.
The Pro8600 accommodates installations from permanent ceiling-mounted to simple desk-mounted use. The RJ-45 connection makes remote control of multiple projectors across a network possible, as well as allowing messaging or bulletins throughout any work or educational facility.
If you need a DLP projector with power, color, world-wide use and Mac or PC compatibility, the ViewSonic Pro8600 should be on your list of candidates.
- Brightness of 6000 Lumens
- Packed with 6000 lumens and a contrast ratio of 15,000:1 (with DynamicEco), the Pro8600 is guaranteed to be bright in high ambient light environments
- 3D-Ready / 120Hz Powered DLP Link Technology
- With DLP Link technology, you will have 3D capabilities at your disposal. All that's required to unlock 3D capabilities on ViewSonic's Pro8600 3D ready projector are ViewSonic's PGD-250 3D active shutter glasses, 3D content and a 3D-enabled video card
- BrilliantColor Technology
- Unlike other technologies such as LCD, which use just three primary colors to produce the image, the Pro8600 uses up to five separate colors. The 5-segment color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that is the key to accurate color reproduction
- Wireless & Wired LAN Display
- With its advanced network capability, the projector allows you to project up to four PCs at the same time with the ability to broadcast up to eight projectors. Optional wireless adapter (WPD-100) is required for wireless display
- Network Monitoring & Control
- IT admin can monitor, manage and schedule the projector remotely and receive alerts of projector status with integrated Crestron e-Control system and RoomView Express management software
- Plug 'n Play USB Display & PC-Less JPG Slideshows
- Project your presentations using a plug-and-play USB connection without running a bulky VGA cable. This feature also enables automatic resolution detection for the best imaging experience
- Maintenance Free
- ViewSonic's Pro8600 projector features a filter-less design. Unlike projectors with filters that periodically require cleaning or replacement after so many hours of operation, ViewSonic's Pro8600 projector has no filter to clean or replace. This saves you significant maintenance dollars and labor over the projector's lifespan, and lowers your total cost of ownership (TCO)
- HDMI Digital Connectivity
- Connect any HDMI-enabled device from PCs, media players to Blu-ray DVD players
- Additional Features and Specs
Lens: 1.5x manual optical zoom / manual optical focus
Color depth: 30-bits, (10+10+10)
Color wheel: 5-seg RGBYW / 7200rpm
Regulations: CB, UL/cUL, FCC-B (including ICES-004), CE, TUV-S (Argentina), NOM, GOST-R, UKrSEPRO, PSB, C-Tick, KC, CCC, CECP, WEEE, RoHS, SVHC, Hygienic