This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The DFA75 Clip-On Digital NV Sight from Pulsar is a clip-on optical accessory that mounts in front of a daytime optic to transform a riflescope or spotting scope into a night vision sighting system. Using a scope cover ring adapter (sold separately), the DFA75 easily clamps to the objective bell of optics with a 42mm, 50mm, or 56mm objective diameter. This night vision device combines a 582x500 CCD image sensor, detachable 20mW infrared illuminator, and video output port to create a low-light imager that is equally useful as a weapon sight and as a tool for evidence gathering.
A multicoated 50mm f/1.0 lens system, SumLight increased sensitivity mode, and included IR illuminator allow the DFA75 sight to gather adequate light for pitch dark viewing indoors—or outdoor observations under a moonless night. Additionally, manually adjustable brightness and contrast allow the operator to enhance the transmitted view for optimal viewing and image recording. For remote viewing and recording, the included wireless control has programmable functions that allow the operator to activate system functions and the IR illuminator.
A floating crosshair reticle with adjustable aiming point, fiberglass-infused composite housing with weather-resistant seals, and several in-view function indicators make the DFA75 a well-rounded digital night vision device for recreational tasks, as well as a surveillance tool for law enforcement and home security.
- Imaging Performance
- 582x500 CCD image sensor
- 50mm f/1.0 lens system
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective lens: 50mm diameter
- Internal manual focus mechanism
- 640x480 OLED display
- Selectable reticle: floating crosshair with "X" aiming point
- Use and Handling
- Adjustable windage and elevation for selectable reticle
- Detachable 915nm IR illuminator with 20mW output
- SumLight mode for enhanced light sensitivity in low-light
- Manual brightness and contrast adjustment
- In-view indicators: Low-Battery, Clock, IR-On, Wireless-On
- Wireless remote control for activation of system functions
- Accepts external DC power supply for long-duration viewing
- Video output port with selectable NTSC / PAL format
- Quick-release adapters available for 42mm, 50mm, 56mm scopes
- Construction Details
- Fiberglass-infused composite housing
- Operating temperature: -4 to 122°F
- Shock-resistance: 6000 joules
- Weight with batteries: 22.9 oz