The black USB Stereo Audio Adapter External Sound Card from StarTech converts a USB port to an audio port, allowing you to add headsets and microphones to your computer without the need to unplug other devices.Compliant with USB 2.0 and USB audio device specification 1.0, the sound card is simple to install. Connect the sound card to an available USB 2.0 port; then connect your audio devices to the provided 0.14" (3.5mm) audio ports as needed. Compatible with Windows 98SE and up as well as Mac OS 9.x and later, the sound card integrates into any computer environment, providing superb sound quality and convenience.
- A compact and portable audio adapter that can add audio support to any USB-capable computer system without any software or driver installation
- 0.14" (3.5mm) mini-jack connectors for headphone and microphone
- Headphone and microphone support on PlayStation 3
- Compliant with USB audio device class specification 1.0
- Plug-and-play compliant
- Replace a failed onboard audio port for desktops or laptops
- Connect the 0.14" (3.5mm) mini-jack headset to a PlayStation 3 console