This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The 4x50 Recon 750 Digital Night Vision Monocular from Pulsar is a multi-purpose imager featuring an analog video output and built-in infrared illuminator. In addition to the default black and white image, this multi-purpose night vision device also has three viewing modes (high-contrast black and white, red-filter, green-filter) that can enhance the image quality in specific conditions.
When viewing indoors—or outdoors on a moonless night—the Recon 750's IR illuminator allows the observer to flood their field of view with infrared light and extend the visible range of the monocular. Integrated into the Recon 750 housing is a combination 1/4"-20 threaded mount / Picatinny rail permits NV accessory attachment or a variety of mounting options. The analog video port allows the image from the monocular to be transmitted to a video monitor or recording device, making the Recon 750 a feature-rich option for surveillance, nature observation and other recreational viewing tasks.
- Imaging Performance
- 582x500 CCD image sensor
- Magnification: 4x
- Objective lens: 50mm diameter
- 50mm f/1.4 lens system
- 10 ft minimum focus distance
- 320x240 LCD display
- Multiple viewing modes
- High-Contrast Black and White mode: enhances image quality, improves subject recognition
- Green mode: Simulates the display color of intensifier tube-based NVDs
- Red mode: Preserves dark adaptation of viewer's eye during observation
- Use and Handling
- Built-in 150mW infrared illuminator extends the visible range of NVD
- 1/4"-20 threaded mount for tripod or helmet/head gear mounting
- Analog video output permits remote viewing and recording
- Weaver rail for mounting accessory
- Construction Details
- Water-resistant construction
- Fiberglass-infused composite housing
- Weight: 14.1 oz