This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The PULSAR PL76158BWT Phantom 4 x 60 MD B&W Night Vision Scope takes into account all the requirements for modern night hunting. Featuring a military-style design, this night vision scope offers maximum functionality and reliability. It is fully weatherproof, thanks to the nitrogen-filled optical channel, and IPX6 rated (waterproof). It can be used anywhere such as arctic ice fields or desert sands, humid tropical forests, or harsh Siberian taiga.
The body of this night vision scope is made of durable glass-filled plastic. The bodyshell design and high grade intensifier tubes ensure shockproofing to heavy calibers, including 9.3 x 62, 9.3 x 74 and 375H&H. The Gen 2+ tube has ABC (Automatic Brightness Control) and coupled with the high quality, wide-aperture lens, provides sharp and clear pictures.
The high light gain, combined with the built-in IR illuminator, allows hunting even in situations of critically low night illumination (down to 10 to 4 lux overcast starlight). The fast start-up function (the sight is On only while pressing a button) is useful for making quick assessments.
You can choose the most suitable reticle configuration and change it by simply pressing a button. The voltage stabilization system eliminates reticle shift even with an almost discharged battery. All main controls are on the top of the body, which simplifies accessibility.
- Fine image quality and resolution
- User choice of the reticle shapes
- Shockproof with use of heavy recoil ammunition (.375 H&H, .416 Rigby, and .50 cal.)
- Nitrogen-purged optical path
- IPX6 rating for water intrusion
- Stabilized power supply unit
- Functions with 1 AA (1.5V) or CR123A (3V) battery
- Low battery indicator
- Fast start-up function
- Accurate internal front lens focus adjustment
- Ergonomic design and easy-to-use interface
- Remote control with secure attachment
- Can be used with additional MIL-STD-1913 weaver rail for mounting accessories (both sold separately)
- Flip-up objective lens cover