The black DisplayPort to DVI Video Adapter Converter from StarTech allows you to connect a DVI monitor to DisplayPort-enabled desktop or laptop. It supports display resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200, allowing you to take full advantage of single link DVI capability. It is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ (DisplayPort++) port, which means that the DVI and the HDMI signals can be passed through the port.
- Simple to use, small form factor converter makes DisplayPort backwards compatible with your DVI-D display
- No installation software or drivers required, providing a simple plug-and-play solution
- Supports PC resolutions of up to 1920 x 1200 and HDTV resolutions of up to 1080p
- Latching DisplayPort connector ensures a solid connection
- Ideal for digital entertainment centers, home offices, business conference rooms, and trade show displays
- You can keep your existing DVI monitor to be used with any of your new DisplayPort devices
- Now you can use your DVI monitor as a secondary display