The black ST128PRO 8 Port High Resolution VGA Video Splitter - 300 MHz from Startech splits a VGA video source signal to 8 monitors or projectors simultaneously. It is a professional grade solution suitable for presentations, classrooms, tradeshows, or in-store displays, where the highest quality video on several monitors is needed.
This High Resolution VGA Splitter supports monitors with up to 300 MHz of video bandwidth and display resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 @ 80 Hz. For added versatility, the VGA splitter features an integrated booster circuit that allows the video signal to be extended up to 210’ (65m), enabling you to place your displays in the most convenient location based on your application.
A male to female VGA extension cable is required (MXT101HQ, sold separately).
- Allows one VGA video source to simultaneously display on 8 different monitors
- Supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 @ 80Hz
- High video bandwidth (300 MHz)
- Daisy chainable for almost unlimited expansion with additional VGA video splitters for expanded capabilities, such as more ports and reaching greater distances
- Maximum VGA cable length of 210' (65m)
- Uses standard monitor extension cables (sold separately)
- DDC compatible
- Integrated signal amplifier (sold separately) boosts your connection range to 210' (65m)
- High quality construction and high resolution support maintains signal strength for crisp, sharp imaging
- Multiple screens let you broadcast your message to large audiences with greater impact
- Create engaging multimedia presentations for demonstration in lecture halls and classrooms
- Display travel schedules and alerts in airports, bus terminals, train stations, etc.
- Create eye-catching displays in trade-shows and auditoriums
- Use for in-store product merchandising in retail environments to give your advertisements greater visibility
- Get your message across multiple displays for trade-shows or information booths/kiosks
- Quick and easy solution to split a video signal in an auditorium or house of worship