The Bones Vienna Chorus Pedal from Radial Engineering is a dual-mode pedal that mimics the effect of a Leslie rotating speaker by allowing the guitarist to instantly transition between a moderate choral to an intense vibrato with the stomp of a footswitch. This can be particularly useful when switching the chorus between a verse and a bridge to create lush and exciting effects.
The distinctive warm tone is captured by way of a new-old-stock (NOS) Panasonic MN3007 - circa 1976 bucket brigade chip from the early days of analog delay and chorus pedal development. The Vienna Chorus Pedal offers the character and feel of a vintage chorus pedal without the noise. Both chorus channels are equipped with individual rate and depth controls for full 2-channel performance. The effect is augmented with the turbo mode, which introduces a proprietary oscillator waveform frequency while increasing the range. This lets you transition from a variety of sonic landscapes from slight choral to extreme warble, tremolo, or vibrato.
Optimized for pedal boards, the compact Vienna Chorus Pedal operates on 9V power to suit the various DC power bricks that are now common with multi-pedal systems (power supply sold separately). The LEDs on the Bones Vienna Pedal act as high-visibility status indicators for use on dark stages. This two channel pedal features a baked enamel finish and is built with 14 gauge steel to handle the rigors of professional touring.
- 1/4" input jack for your guitar
- 1/4" output jack connection to your amplifier
- Powered via a boss-style 9V adapter (sold separately)
- Employs the analog, bucket brigade chips to produce 70's style chorus for an organic tone
- Footswitch toggles between chorus effect and bypass in the BYPASS mode; an on/off LED status indicator illuminates when the effect is active
- Footswitch selects between chorus channels; an LED status indicator illuminates when channel-A is active
- Both channel-A and channel-B have their own rate and depth controls that allows creation of two different unique chorus effects on each channel and switch between them
- Turbo Switch enables switching between normal and Turbo mode; Turbo dramatically intensifies the effect by increasing the depth of modulation
- Full ground plane for noise-free performance double sided through hole solder points for durability
- Nickel-silver finish contacts
- Connectors: Glass filled nylon housing is tougher than steel and provides isolation for reducing noise
- 14-Gauge steel casing with double-up solder points and steel shaft for durability and to protect the circuit board from external damage