The Cintiq 13HD 13.3" Interactive Pen Display from Wacom is an ideal choice when it comes to color-critical work. It features a 13.3" display with a Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution and a 16:9 widescreen aspect ratio. The 178° wide viewing angle allows you and anyone in your vicinity to fully appreciate the beauty of your work without the colors looking washed out. The 75% Adobe RGB wide gamut color boosts a panel of 16.7 million colors. The HDMI port enables you to output your images to an external display for larger viewing.
An ergonomically designed stand allows you to effortlessly adjust the incline or height of the display to suit your favorite working positions. It can be adjusted to different positions, which allows you to work with the Cintiq 13HD at 22°, 35° and 50° angles. The stand is also detachable.
You can customize settings and shortcuts for your favorite applications with the four customizable ExpressKeys, the Rocker Ring and the home button located on the bezel of the display. The included patented pen supports up to 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and a resolution of 5080 lines per inch. Also included is the Wacom Pen Pro which supports 2048 pressure levels on both the pen tip and eraser.
- High Definition Interactive Screen
- With an 11.75 x 6.75" display area, you have more room to use the pen directly on screen. This allows you take advantage of natural hand-eye coordination while also giving you all the benefits of a completely digital workflow. The Full HD 1920 x 1080 native resolution, a 16:9 aspect ratio, 250 cd/m² brightness and support for 16.7 million colors ensures that your images are displayed in crisp, clear, high-definition quality
- Fully Adjustable Stand
- This display comes with a fully adjustable stand that can change its incline or height to fit your working needs. It can be positioned in 22°, 35° and 50° angles as well as flat against the desk. The stand is also detachable
- Color Gamut
- The Cintiq 13HD supports a 75% Adobe RGB color gamut and can display up to 16.7 million colors. For color management, the Cintiq 13HD uses industry standard presets, including Adobe RGB with 6500K whitepoint default
- Programmable ExpressKeys, Rocker Ring & Home Button
- Located on the bezel of the display are 4 programmable ExpressKeys, which can provide quick access to modifier keys, keyboard shortcuts and pop-up menus. The Rocker Ring allows you to navigate quickly and efficiently while the home button returns you to the main screen with just a press of a button
- The Pro Pen
- Wacom's patented pen technology features 2048 levels of tip and eraser pressure sensitivity, a resolution of 5080 lines per inch and 60° of tilt recognition. The included cordless, battery free Pro Pen allows you to control your pressure sensitive software tools simply by changing how hard you press the pen tip or eraser on the screen. The Pro Pen has a comfortable, contoured barrel that provides a natural alternative to a mouse or touchpad. The Pro Pen also comes in a compact carrying case that includes storage for the extra nibs and color rings that help you easily personalize and identify your pen
- Easy Integration
- This display employs standard connection options to work with all primary platforms. It has a USB 2.0 data port for pen input as well as an HDMI port. You can also connect to DVI, VGA and DisplayPort with optional adapters (sold separately)