The HL-3140CW Wireless Color Laser Printer from Brother features a 600 x 2400 dpi and outputs black-and-white and color documents at up to 19 ppm. The printer's built-in 64 MB of memory means that print jobs are stored in the printer itself, not on your computer so they don't slow down your workflow.
The printer's multiple connectivity options are designed to make it easy to print when you need to. In addition to a standard USB 2.0 connection, the printer features wireless connectivity so your whole network can share the same printer, helping to cut costs and conserve space. The printer features security measures so proprietary data remains secure and unauthorized users won't be able to print.
The HL-3140CW is compatible with Brother's iPrint&Scan Apple, Android, and Windows Phone apps, allowing you to print directly from a compatible mobile handset or tablet. Additionally, the printer is compatible with both Google Cloud Print as well as AirPrint.
- Produce black and color business documents at up to 600 x 2400 dpi using Brother's Digital LED print technology
- Print at up to 19 pages/minute in black and color
- Wireless Connectivity
- Share the printer over a wireless network
- Paper Handling
- A 250-sheet capacity paper tray handles standard letter and legal paper while a straight-through paper path handles heavier media such as envelopes and labels
- Mobile Device Printing
- Print via AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan app (Android, Apple iOS, and Windows Phone 7), Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct
- Control Your Color Printing Costs
- The Secure Function Lock feature lets you set color page quotas or set color printing restrictions for up to 25 users
- Lower Your Operating Costs
- High capacity color toners (approx. 2,200 pages each) help lower the cost per page
- Deep Sleep Mode
- Consumes less than 1.0 W when printer is not in use