The black Freedom Solar Panel Battery from Brunton is a hybrid charger featuring an integrated Lithium Polymer battery and polycrystalline solar panel. It's designed to charge a mini USB-powered device by collecting power from a vehicle, boat, computer or its solar panel. Its internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery has a capacity of 2200mAh. The water resistant battery also features a durable, rubberized shell with a power gauge and auto shutoff for power management. Additionally, if you have Brunton Sync Tech enabled headlamps or task lights (sold separately), you can use these together with the Freedom Solar Panel Battery.
- Internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 2200mAh
- Charges mini USB-powered devices
- Water resistant design with a durable, rubberized shell
- Power gauge and auto shutoff
- Compatible with Brunton Sync Tech enabled headlamps and task lights