The black Restore Solar Panel Battery from Brunton is designed to charge a mini USB-powered device by collecting power from a vehicle, boat, computer or solar panel. Its internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery has a capacity of 2200mAh. The water resistant battery also features a durable, rubberized shell with a power gauge and auto shutoff for power management. Additionally, if you have Brunton Sync Tech enabled headlamps or task lights (sold separately), these will work with the Freedom Solar Panel Battery.
- Internal rechargeable lithium polymer battery with a capacity of 2200mAh
- Charges mini USB devices
- Water resistant design with a durable, rubberized shell
- Power gauge and auto shutoff
- Charges from solar panel, computer USB or from the included DC adapter
- Compatible with Brunton Sync Tech enabled headlamps and task lights