The versatile black C5215-64 Acustica Compact 2-Way Passive Speaker System from RCF offers substantial power and efficiency for several professional applications that include main sound systems for permanent installations, plus portable systems, and supplementary fill for larger systems.
Constant Matching Design technology helps guarantee an optimal transition between the high frequency horn polar pattern and the low frequency woofer directivity. The horn can be rotated, allowing to install the loudspeaker either vertically or horizontally. The hi-frequency transducer is a 1.4” RCF PRECISION compression driver with a 2.5” voice coil. The low-frequency transducer is a 15” RCF PRECISION woofer with a 3” voice coil.
The system includes a high-level crossover network that features markedly low induction values in series with the woofer. This is named LICC (Low Impedance Compensated Crossover), which features delay reduction, reduced phase shift, and transient response.
Dynamic high-frequency driver protection is accomplished with AMCDP (Active Mosfet Compression Driver Protection System), chosen to complement the driver power curve. The internal crossover can be easily bypassed for bi-amplification.
The cabinet is made of Baltic birch (heavy duty painted) and allows different installation options, as it is equipped with top and bottom multiplates for either wall or suspended mounting with chains. Installation points are available on its rear panel as well. The steel front grille is protected with a double layer polyurethane fabric and the front RCF logo is easily rotatable. The connections are made through 2 Neutrik Speakon NL4 connectors (audio input and parallel link output).
- High efficiency design
- One 15" high-output RCF PRECISION woofer & one 1.4" RCF PRECISION compression driver
- 60 x 40° CMD (Constant Matching Design) constant directivity horn
- Rotatable horn for horizontal mounting
- Dual-Function Design: Built-in passive crossover or external bi-amp
- Trapezoidal enclosure made of 15mm birch plywood
- HF driver with AMCDP (Active Mosfet Compression Driver Protection)
- LICC (Low Impedance Compensated Crossover)
- 2 x M10 (lateral) rigging inserts
- 2 (top and bottom) multiplates for mounting
- Applications: Permanent installations, main reinforcement in small and medium spaces, High-level AV playback, cluster configurations, live music reinforcement, large speech systems, 60 x 40° horn suitable for longer distance coverage