The TAHOMA ULTRA-DE-4K Multiviewer from Apantac boasts a 3840 x 2160 4K output that offers high-quality resolution for multi-image display processing and monitoring. It is designed for high-end medical applications that use 4K monitors or a 2 x 2 video wall consisting of four 1920 x 1080 displays.
This Multiviewer includes an integrated CATx extender for extending sources up to 115' (35m). It includes 2 channels of embedded HDMI audio, 16 channels of embedded audio, or 4 channels of discrete analog or digital audio, which are available as options.
The TAHOMA ULTRA Multiviewer also uses TAHOMA Cynergy, a software option that lets users control all computer inputs on one or multiple TAHOMA Multiviewers with a single mouse and keyboard. It features a seamless interface between a single mouse and keyboard with all computers that are part of the TAHOMA Multiviewer system. So, users can move the mouse across all windows on single display or multiple displays, as well as copy and paste information between connected computers.
The ULTRA-DE-4K accepts both computer and broadcast signals - 4 to 8 DVI, VGA, YPbPr, YC, and composite sources for multi-image display. The mix and match of both computer and broadcast signals offers an integrative approach to signal monitoring. This device even utilizes a skin technology that allows users to customize their on-screen display of graphics, including borders, labels, fonts, tally LEDs, clock faces, logos, embedded audio, discrete audio meters, and audio / video alarms. Video windows on the display may include multiple labels, and support UMD, OMD, IMD, and standalone labels.
The Multiviewer offers a robust solution for virtually any multi-image display-processing application whether in government applications, education and distance learning, corporate or medical, and traditional control room or broadcast and professional AV environments. Furthermore, the TAHOMA Multiviewer hardware offers a sleek unit with redundant power and several control methods: via the front panel buttons, a simple preset panel, the Apantac ASCII protocol, via a Control Module with GPI inputs assigned to presets, and the Apantac Director software - a configuration and control application.
- Output resolution at 3840 x 2160
- Universal inputs
- 4-8 DVI, VGA, YPbPr, YC, and composite inputs
- Up to 16 channels of embedded audio per input
- Field upgradable to allow discrete audio (AES/AA)
- Multiple outputs in DVI or HDMI
- Multiple labels per video windows - UMD, OMD, IMD, and standalone labels
- Automatic input aspect ratio detection
- Built-in video, audio alarm detections - no audio, audio high/low, no video, video black, and video frozen
- Apantac skin technology allows on-screen graphical elements to be designed with any graphics tool
- Front panel headphone jack with volume adjustment for audio monitoring
- Front panel buttons for quick preset recalls
- 1 RU with optional redundant power supply