Use it for maintaining the battery systems on a deep-marine sea craft, or just charging up the trolling motor on your fishing boat, the Brunton SolarMarine 7 is the panel for all watercraft. It is made with flexible cell technology that can be mounted to curved surfaces and can run flat on the deck, to save valuable space.
The SolarMarine 7 features thin film panels that ensure no damage from falling objects or stray footsteps when you hit rough water. It includes a completely waterproof connector, which makes sense since it provides amorphous cells technology that functions in all weather conditions.
- Impact-thin film resists damage from gear or foot steps
- Completely waterproof connector
- Mounts to curved or flat surfaces
- Reverse discharge protection will not discharge batteries at night
- Triple junction solar technology
- Amorphous cells function in all weather conditions and sail shadows
- Fluoropolymer construction for extreme durability and waterproofing