The SolarBoard 14 from Brunton is shock and weather-proofed and can be mounted permanently outdoors. The unit features reverse discharge protection that will not discharge the batteries at night. It has a completely waterproof connector, which is a plus for any environment. The advanced laminate construction on the device is designed for extreme durability and waterproofing. Thin, semi-rigid and unbreakable, the SolarBoard 14 is the solution for remote, off the grid traveling.
- Completely waterproof connector
- Shock-proofed to be mounted permanently outdoors maintenance-free
- Thin, semi-rigid and unbreakable (contains no glass), film resists damage from gear or foot steps
- Amorphous cells function in all weather and light conditions
- Reverse discharge protection will not discharge batteries at night
- Triple junction solar technology
- Advanced laminate construction for durability and waterproofing