The silver Discover 300 Outdoor Bullet Camera with Varifocal Lens from American Dynamics uses a 1/3” format Interline CCD sensor and DSP (Digital Signal Processing) to deliver clear picture quality at a resolution of 600 TVL. This bullet camera offers BLC (Backlight Compensation), AGC (Automatic Gain Control), auto iris, and AWB (Auto White Balance). Optimal white balance is achieved through pre-defined or user-customized settings to provide clear images. Low light sensitivity renders sharp images in scenes with minimum illumination of up to 0.5 lux.
This bullet camera also features Day/Night switching with the built-in IR illuminators. When light levels drop, the camera automatically turns on the built-in IR illuminators and switches from color to B&W and captures crisp, clear images in low-light conditions. With up to 8 privacy zones, you can configure the camera to conceal private areas in the camera’s field of view such as the areas that are not subjected to surveillance. It is a reliable and easy-to-install camera designed for areas with varying lighting conditions. This PAL camera is enclosed in an IP66-rated housing.
- Fixed auto iris lens with a focal length of 3.8 to 9.5mm and an aperture of f/1.18 to 2.7
- Digital noise reduction corrects imperfections on an image
- Auto White Balance finds optimal settings for clear images
- Quick-install adapter is included for simple flush mounting options
- Day & Night switching for low light conditions
- Built-in IR illumination array allows operation in complete darkness
- Eight programmable privacy zones
- Quick installation with wall mount
- 12VDC operation
- RoHS (2002/95/EC) compliant