The nabi XD 16GB Multi-Touch 10.1" Tablet features an Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system and a 10.1" capacitive multi-touch display with a 1366 x 768 native resolution. It's highlighted by an ergonomic design. The tablet is equipped with a 1.6GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 3 mobile processor with a fifth battery-saver core and 1GB of RAM. Plus, for storing your child's favorite apps and media, the tablet has 16GB of flash storage, but can be expanded up to 32GB via the microSD card slot. There is also a front two-megapixel camera and a rear five-megapixel camera.
The nabi XD tablet features 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi wireless connectivity for connecting to the Internet in order to download software updates, sync via nabi Sync, retrieve files via nabi Cloud and more. There's a nabi connector that can connect to your computer via the included nabi connector to USB cable.
- 10.1" HD Capacitive Touchscreen
- The nabi XD tablet has a 10.1" capacitive touchscreen that supports multi-touch controls. The screen also has a 1366 x 768 native resolution, which can natively playback 720p HD video. You can also output video to a larger external display via the mini HDMI port
- Useful for Homework
- Pre-loaded with spreadsheet, word processing and presentation software that easily works with other types of documents such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF, the nabi XD allows your children to get their homework done efficiently
- Reflect Monitor
- The nabi XD finds the balance between in-app controls and freedom for your children. The nabi Reflect Monitor is a web tool that in select apps like IM and web browsing will give you a full-view of what your child has done on their tablet
- nabi XD Launcher
- The nabi XD Launcher lets you create multiple home screens to give you what you want, when you want it. Want access to Wikipedia and Wolfram Alpha for help with schoolwork during the day and the latest gossip in the evening? The nabi XD Launcher is an innovative system of customizable home screens that changes based on your location and time of day
- The nabi XD is powered by a quad-core 1.6GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 mobile processor for high performance, rock solid stability and more realism in games with dynamic lighting, physical effects and high-resolution environments. The nabi XD delivers rich, dynamic and immersive HD gaming experiences that previously could only be enjoyed on a big screen
- Supported Formats
Audio: AAC+, AAC-LC, eAAC+, MP3, Vorbis, WAV linear PCM, WMA
Video: H.263, H.264 AVC, MJPEG, MPEG-2 Video, MPEG-4, VC-1/WMV, Xvid