The Avenview C-USB-HDM Converter/Extender can be used to connect the USB port (USB 3.0 preferred) from your notebook or PC to any HDMI Display or Monitor with 1080p (32-bit true color). This extender also supports audio output with 3.5mm audio out. The video stream can be connected to either a dual or a multi-display.
This plug-and-play extender is compatible with both PC/laptop and iMac notebook, thanks to its USB 3.0 connections, and is designed to connect to any HDMI port. With its small footprint design, this extender is suitable for use in the digital signage market, home theater, video games, and office cubicles.
- Supports/connects up to 6 Windows systems or 4 Mac OS monitors to 1 PC through USB 3.0
- Compatible with LCD displays, HDTVs, or projectors
- Supports resolution up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p, 32bit true color)
- Capable of mirroring or extending video stream to multi-displays
- Supports both standard (4:3) and wide-screen (16:9) formats
- Auto display ID by VESA-compliant protocols
- Audio embedded with HDMI and supports 3.5mm stereo out
- Plug-and-play with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- Plug-and-play with Mac OSX Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and Mac OSX Lion 10.7.2
- Powered via USB, requires no external power adapter