The Avenview Display Dual Image Video Wall Cascadable/Modular Processor is a 12-port DVI/HDMI-compliant processor. This device has a real-time data/video processor for multiple flat panel displays or projectors. With the flexibility on the input side, the unit accepts 12 modular cards to complete any project from 4 to 12 ports. This processor has the capability of accepting DVI/HDMI, VGA CVBS, S-Video, and YPbPr inputs, and splits the input into the 12 connected displays.
This can display up to 2 video inputs (digital and analog) from the front end video mixer with the supplied Y cable. The quality of the outcome videos is guaranteed through DVI transmission. The output display is grained up to 255 by 255 squares. Virtually any setups for the display layout can be possible by the provided software.
The embedded mixer is an advanced video processor for multimedia presentations. It supports up to 4 types of video inputs, of which 2 can be outputted simultaneously in PIP (Picture-In-Picture) or PAP (Picture-Aside-Picture) modes.
The DVI-VIDEOWALL-12X Display Dual Image Video Wall Cascadable/Modular Processor allows you to manipulate input videos to different position and various sizes you want for viewing. The embedded scalar converts signals from input sources to match the native resolution of monitors, flat panel displays, projectors, and user-selectable output settings up to full HD 1080p & WUXGA (1920 x 1200).
The modular processor sends the resulting mixed video through DVI interface to the connected monitors/projectors based on the display layout. The layout can be readily modified to fit your applications and optimize visual effects. Typical applications include digital signage and broadcasting/education/ surveillance systems etc.
- 12 modular DVI outputs from 640 x 480 to 1920 x 1200 with a local loop out for monitoring
- Supports HDMI, DVI, S-Video, CVBS, component, and VGA inputs from 640 x 480 to 1920 x 1200, interlaced or progressive
- Advanced video de-interlace for improving 480i and 576i SD video input
- PIP, PAB, full screen modes and adjustable size and position through software
- Functions as a video screen splitter, video converter, and video switcher
- Each DVI output has an independent controllable display area
- User-selectable output settings up to 1920 x 1200
- Can be cascaded to obtain more displays (12 x 12 = 24)
- Image parameters and layouts are automatically saved in the flash memory of the device and can be recalled for later use
- Several image parameters and layouts can be saved in computers and can be loaded for later use
- Software control through RS-232/RS-485 ports
- Built-in long distance RS-232 control port over CAT5e
- Firmware upgradeable for support of new features and technology enhancements
- Built-in factory reset switch
- 2U size