The Avenview SW-HDM3D-C6-8X8E 8 X 8 HDMI 3D Matrix Switcher over Single CAT6 is equipped with the IR Pass-Through that provides a flexible solution to route high-definition video sources plus multi-channel (up to 7.1 channel) digital audio from any of the 4 HDMI sources to the remote displays at the same time.
Through the CAT-5e/6 LAN cables, not only high-quality video and audio can be transmitted to the display sites, but also users can switch among 8 HDMI sources using the push-in button or the included remote control. With single power design at the source site, each remote module is easily installed without power supply. Furthermore, the built-in IR extension function allows users at display site to access the DVD player, PS3, or any HDMI supported devices directly.
- Supports HDMI Deep Color & full 3D
- HDCP compliant
- Allows any source to be displayed on multiple displays at the same time
- Allows any HDMI display to view any HDMI source at any time
- Supports 7.1 channel digital audio
- Supports default HDMI EDID and learns the EDID of displays
- Matrix master can switch every output channels to any HDMI inputs by push-in button, IR remote control, or RS-232 control
- Allows controlling local HDMI sources such as DVD and TiVo by attached IR extender from remote receiver to matrix master
- Allows controlling matrix master through IR remote control at remote receiver's site
- Extends video signal up to 115' (35m) over CAT6 at 1080p and likely longer with good HDMI source device, high-grade HDMI display, and good-quality solid CAT6 cable
- Easy installation with rack-mounting and wall-mounting designs for master and receiver, respectively
- Fast response time of 2 to 5 sec for channel