The LD12-G2 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a 125-lumen multi-purpose light with a waterproof housing as well as four selectable brightness levels and two flashing-output modes. This compact illuminator is less than 5 inches long and has a range of features common to most Fenix LED lights; including a digitally regulated power supply, reverse polarity protection, and a last-used memory circuit. Fenix also backs this handheld illuminator with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Complementing the advanced circuitry and variety of output modes, the LD12 has a rugged aerospace aluminum alloy housing with knurled grips and a Type III anodized hard coat. The lightweight yet durable construction and thumb-accessible mode selector switch on the lamp assembly equip the LD12 with the reliability and functionality needed for almost any recreational lighting task. For emergencies, the 125-lumen strobe and 65-lumen SOS signal are quickly engaged by holding the mode selector switch.
- CREE XP-G2 R5 LED light source with an average lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 125 lumen white light is visible up to 285 ft
- Four selectable brightness levels; 125-lumen strobe mode, 65-lumen SOS mode
- Intelligent memory circuit reverts to the previously used brightness level when light is activated
- Output selector thumb-switch located near the base of the lamp assembly
- Glass lens window with anti-reflective coating
- Aircraft aluminum alloy construction with Type III anodized hard coat
- IPX-8 waterproof compliant and impact-resistant to 3.3 ft
- Tactical tailcap with pushbutton switch enables constant or momentary activation
- Anti-roll body with knurled grip and included pocket clip
- Provides up to 2.3 hours of maximum output using one AA battery
- Digitally regulated power supply delivers constant brightness level
- Reverse polarity protection prevents activation when battery is improperly aligned