The LD22-G2 LED Flashlight from Fenix is a 215-lumen multi-purpose light with a waterproof housing as well as four selectable brightness levels and two flashing-output modes. This handheld illuminator has a range of features common to most Fenix LED lights, including a digitally regulated power supply, reverse polarity protection, and a last-used memory circuit. Additionally, Fenix backs this LED flashlight with a Lifetime Warranty.
Complementing the advanced circuitry and variety of output modes, the LD22 has a rugged aerospace aluminum housing with knurled grips and a Type III anodized hard coat. The lightweight yet durable construction and thumb-accessible mode selector switch on the lamp assembly equip the LD22-G2 with the reliability and functionality needed for almost any recreational lighting task. For emergencies, a 215-lumen strobe and a 105-lumen SOS output are quickly engaged by holding the mode selector switch.
- CREE XP-G2 R5 LED light source with an average lifespan of 50,000 hours
- 215 lumen white light is visible up to 370 ft
- Four selectable brightness levels; 105-lumen SOS mode, 215-lumen flashing mode
- Intelligent memory circuit reverts to the previously used brightness level when light is activated
- Output selector thumb-switch located near the base of the lamp assembly
- Glass lens window with anti-reflective coating
- Aircraft aluminum construction with Type III anodized hard coat
- IPX-8 waterproof compliant and impact-resistant to 3.3 ft
- Tactical tailcap with pushbutton switch enables constant or momentary activation
- Anti-roll body with knurled grip and two attachment points for the included pocket clip
- Provides up to 2.5 hours of maximum output using two AA batteries
- Digitally regulated power supply delivers constant brightness level
- Reverse polarity protection prevents activation when battery is improperly aligned