The 25', black DisplayPort Male to DisplayPort Male Cable with Latches from StarTech provides a connection of up to 25' (7.62 m) between a DisplayPort source and a DisplayPort display, with no loss of signal quality, more than double the typical DisplayPort connection distance limitation of 16' (4.87 m). This cable is made of 26 gauge (AWG) pure copper wire. The Aluminum and Mylar shielding helps to eliminate EMI and RFI interference.The cable delivers a maximum bandwidth of 10.8 Gb/s and is capable of providing higher performance than either HDMI or dual link DVI. It supports next generation multimedia applications with a maximum resolution capability of up to WQXGA (2560 x 1600). The cable has small USB-sized latching connectors which support two-way display connectivity and optional audio support. It is both HDCP and DPCP capable, ensures proper display of digitally protected content on the display.
- It has molded latching connectors with strain relief
- The cable supports the DPCP (DisplayPort content protection) standard in addition to HDCP
- The cable is designed and manufactured to DisplayPort standards
- It is used to connect a DisplayPort to a PC or alternative DisplayPort source
- Display Cable has latching connectors which secure cable against accidental disconnection
- The DisplayPort offers full digital audio support (up to eight channels) in the same cable as video
- The cable provides a clear digital audio-video signal